Emily, 7th grade, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany –
- In the past few weeks, my family and I were a lot outside when the weather was nice. W played “Wikingerschach” and my sister I were a good team and we won often. It was very funny. We are on the trampoline almost every day and tried to learn new moves.
- In the second week, my sister and I drove with our bikes to Bad Bergzabern in a supermarket and bought us some sweets. When we were at the cash register, the cashier askes us if we were twins. I just thought, no, we’re just friends.
- Sometimes my sister and I slept in one room. One night we didn’t sleep until four o’clock. We told us jokes and laughed.
- From the third week on we started doing workouts. Since then, my sister and I went jogging or walking every day and did workouts. It is sometimes really exhausting but it’s fun and nice to be at the fresh air.
- On Mother’s day our aunt and out grandparents came to us. We had lunch and cake together. We played with our dog and did a workout with our aunt. We laughed so much. Leni and I did gymnastics and did some backwards sommersaults on the meadow.